When you take a training with us, you get two teachers for the price of one! AND, if you are a licensed social worker or counselor, you will earn 11 core CEUS approved by NASW GA and LPCA GA.
If you don't care to be certified as a leader, but do wish to learn about the benefits of therapeutic laughter, you have the option to attend Day One only of our two-day leader certification training. Please contact us directly by phone or email about this if you are interested in Day One only.
See comments from past trainees>>
- August 23rd - 24th: Woodstock, GA
Leader Trainings start at 9:15 am and end around 5 pm both days. We provide a catered lunch in our training room. We tend to work through lunch so that we can finish a little early.
Click here to fill out a registration form for Two-Day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader trainings.
- Activity/Recreational Therapists
- Alternative Therapists
- Anyone wanting to add more laughter to their life
- Assisted Living Staff
- Chaplains / Clergy
- Caring Clowns
- Chiropractors and staff
- Health Care Staff
- Human Resource Professionals
- Management/Training Professionals
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Physical Education Specialists
- Sad People
- Senior Center Staff
- Social Workers
- Tourism Professionals
- Yoga instructors
- Know the history of Laughter Yoga™ and the Positive Psychology Movement
- Describe the essential link between Yoga and Laughter
- Explain why humor, happiness or having a reason are not necessary to laugh
- Learn about recent research on Laughter Yoga and research on the benefits of laughter
- Describe the benefits and contraindications of Laughter Yoga
- Describe the roles & responsibilities of the Laughter Leader
- Discuss and demonstrate methods of using laughter yoga alone for stress and mood management
- Know how to lead groups in Laughter Meditation exercises/Guided Imagery
- Identify populations who may benefit most from Laughter Yoga/Therapeutic Laughter
- Describe and demonstrate the different components of a laughter session
- Effectively teach laughter exercises to different populations (children, seniors, addiction, etc.)
- Start and run a Community Laughter Club for in your agency/workplace or for the general public
- Know where to market your services as a laughter leader
11 Core Continuing Education Units are approved for these trainings by the NASW, GA Chapter and LPCA, GA Chapter (approval # 2021-11).
Upon completion attendees will receive: the Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training manual, CEU certificate if applicable and the "Certified Laughter Yoga Leader" diploma (lifetime certification with no annual dues).
Registration/contact info: Register online at www.addlaughter.com on the trainings page. If you have questions, contact Craig Whitley at (404) 520-0221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost of the Training: $295. $275 if paid 30 days in advance. $250 if two or more paid 30 days in advance. Seniors and Student rate is $225. Payment can be made by check, money order, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Make checks payable to Blue Skies, CCH, INC. Address: 131 Mirramont Lake Dr., Woodstock, GA, 30189.
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training manual
- 11 Core Continuing Education Units have been approved for our trainings by the NASW, GA Chapter and LPCA, GA Chapter.
- The "Certified Laughter Yoga Leader" diploma (Dr. Kataria School Of Laughter Yoga and the only official Laughter Yoga certification) will be handed out to graduates upon completion of the workshop. You may then acknowledge your affiliation to both Dr. Kataria's School Of Laughter Yoga and its affiliate, the American School of Laughter Yoga, This is a lifetime certification. There will be no annual fees/dues or further requirements of leaders.
- A nutritious lunch, beverages and snacks
Cost of the Training: $295 payable to Blue Skies, CCH INC. Payment can be made by check, money order, or major credit card (American Express, Visa, Mastercard or Discover).
Early bird registration fee: $275 (paid 30 days prior to the scheduled training).
Discounts for two or more participants: $265 per person ($250 per person if both paid 30 days in advance).
Senior/Student discount: $225. For Seniors (65 and over) and Full-time (only) students.
Click here to fill out a registration form for the Two-Day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader trainings.
Tax Deductions: Money spent on continuing education, when taken to maintain and improve professional skills, is tax deductible.
Medical advisory: Laughter Yoga is not a substitute for medical consultation for physical or mental illnesses. It is not suitable for people suffering from uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart disease, epilepsy, any kind of hernia, severe backache or psychotic disorders. Check with us if you have any special concerns.
Cancellations: You may receive a credit/voucher for a future workshop of the same type and value if you are unable to attend. Replacement participants are welcomed at no additional cost. If we must cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund within 30 days of the date of the canceled training.
Insurance: Each individual is responsible for his or her own insurance needs (be it accidental and or medical). Blue Skies CCH, INC. does not take responsibility for the misuse of the training facility equipment and surrounding property resulting in the injury to any person within the participating group or organization while attending one of our events.
Other Policies: Alcohol, illegal drugs and pets are not allowed in the trainings. Please keep your cell phone
switched off or on vibrate mode during all work sessions. Please contact us with any questions about policies, etc. at (770) 517-3363 ext 3.